Our lives are full of ups and downs. Some days are harder and sometimes we just don’t get enough motivation to make it through the day. But fortunately, happiness comes in all sizes and shapes. Sometimes happiness has four legs, a wagging tail, cute little puppy eyes, and a lot of furs. And when we see them, we forget what we were even worried about.
Dogs are actually our infinite source of happiness. And they are true friends too. It’s because if your furry friend is around, he won’t let you feel alone or sad. It’s just that a happy dog does not approve of his hooman to be sad.
To show how dogs are always ready to fill our lives with paw-sitivity and paw-someness, we have collected a few pictures. These pictures are coming straight from heaven. So do not be sad when you are scrolling. Ok?
1. “My daughter is home with a fever. Puppy therapy has commenced.”
2. “My daughter and dog checking out the first snow of the season”
3. “When she comes home from a long day at school, after a bad day, having been told off, or being sad, she cuddles her best friend.”
4. “My new roommate’s dog likes holding hands.”
5. “My wife caught my daughter and my pittie both begging for food.”
6. “My friend just texted: ’Adopted a dog yesterday…’ along with this pic.”
7. “Mitus loves Grandma. He’s so gentle with her but crazy hyper with anyone else!”
8. “My dad was originally opposed to us getting a dog. I think he changed his mind.”
9. “I met my best friend today.”
10. “My wife’s dog hates thunderstorms.”
11. “Don’t get a kitten and a husky they said…”
12. “After 6 months of being depression-free, I adopted my new best friend! Everyone, meet Gilly!”
13. “I can’t leave the house much due to health issues, so anytime my neighbor’s dog sees me, he runs back inside his house to bring me back out one of his favorite toys.”
14. “My 1-year-old kid and 150-lb mastiff are best friends.”
15. “My 3-legged golden retriever and her 7 little puppies”
16. “My big dude just turned 1 and is massive!”
17. “I leave my daughter in the car seat while I shower so I can keep an eye on her. My corgi still loves her but we don’t allow him in the bathroom.”
18. “I guess you could say it was love at first sight.”
19. “My friend works at a dog grooming spa and turned around and saw this happening…”
20. “Just my dog spooning my baby…”