Connect with us

Entertainment India

Accepted Bihar’s recommendation for CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Centre to SC

Published

on

Accepted Bihar's recommendation for CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Centre to SC
Image Source : FILE IMAGE

Accepted Bihar’s recommendation for CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Centre to SC

The Centre Wednesday informed the Supreme Court that it has accepted the Bihar government’s recommendation for CBI investigation into the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput. A bench of Justice Hrishikesh Roy observed that truth behind the actor’s death should come out. Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, appearing for the Centre, told the court that Bihar government’s recommendation for CBI investigation in the case has been accepted. The top court heard a plea by Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty who is seeking transfer of an FIR, accusing her of abetting suicide of Rajput, from Patna to Mumbai.

Satish Maneshinde, Rhea’s advocate said, “The Petition in the SC will be heard in the next week. All concerned have to file their replies in the mean time. State of Maharashtra is directed to place all the investigation steps taken in the case before the SC. We are satisfied with the outcome of the hearing. In view of the pendency of the proceedings in SC Rhea or any one on her behalf refrain from making any comments in the case.”

Earlier, on Tuesday, the Bihar government recommended a CBI inquiry into actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said, a move contested by Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer, who insisted the state had no jurisdiction to make such a recommendation. “The state government has sent its recommendation fora CBI inquiry into the case filed by Mr K K Singh, the father of late Sushant Singh Rajput,” Kumar tweeted.

Now, SC has asked Maharashtra, Bihar and Sushant Singh Rajput’s father to file replies on Rhea’s plea seeking transfer of case from Patna to Mumbai. Also, both Mumbai Police and CBI will investigate the case.

Get all LIVE updates about Sushant Singh Rajput’s death investigation here

Aditya Thackeray, a minister in the Maharashtra cabinet and scion of the powerful Thackeray clan, whose named was being mentioned in hushed tones over his alleged links to Chakraborty, meanwhile, rejected claims of his involvement in the sordid events that allegedly surrounded Rajput’s death.Rajput, aged 34, was found hanging from the ceiling of his apartment in suburban Bandra in Mumbai on June 14 and since then the Mumbai police has been probing the case keeping in mind various angles. 

As Patna and Mumbai police were locked in a bitter turf war over who had the mandate of law to investigate the sensational death of Rajput, Kumar earlier said his government will recommend handing over the case to the central probe agency after the actor’s father gave his consent. Supreme Court order on Wednesday granted no stay on the investigation. Centre through SG Tushar Mehta submitted that as per instructions to him, the notification for the CBI probe in the matter will be released by the end of the day.

K K Singh, Rajput’s father, had on July 25 lodged a police complaint against Chakraborty, a budding actor and his son’s rumoured girlfriend, of abetting his suicide, keeping him in wrongful confinement and defrauding him of crores of rupees.

Regarding the transfer of money from Sushant’s bank account, DGP of Bihar Police told IANS on Monday, “In the past four years, around Rs. 50 crore was credited to the bank account of Sushant Singh Rajput but surprisingly all of it was withdrawn. In one year, Rs 17 crore was credited to his account, out of which Rs 15 crore was withdrawn. Isn’t this a crucial point to be investigated? We are not going to sit quiet. We will question them (Mumbai Police) as to why such leads are hushed up.”

ALSO READ | ED records Rhea Chakraborty’s CA’s statement, reportedly seized some whatsapp chats for investigation

Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey also defended the state government’s decision for the CBI probe in view of the “inaction” of Mumbai police. “What was Mumbai police doing these 50 days. They were not cooperating with our police. When Bihar home secretary phoned his Maharashtra counterpart, he would not answer the call. All channels of communication were blocked. We doubt your (Mumbai police’s) intentions,” he said.

The state governments of Bihar and Maharashtra had already filed separate caveats in the top court seeking to be heard before any order is passed on Chakraborty’s plea to have the case transfer to Mumbai. The father of the late actor has also filed a caveat in the apex court.

(With PTI inputs)

More Bollywood stories and picture galleries

For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page

Fight against Coronavirus: Full coverage

Entertainment India

Gaurav Chopra’s adorable lullaby for his little prince will leave you emotional

Published

on

By

Gaurav Chopra and wife Hitisha Cheranda welcomed a baby boy on September 12 in Bengaluru. He has been sharing a lot of pictures with his baby boy and it’s super cute. However, recently he shared a video of himself holding his little prince and singing an adorable lullaby for him. Gaurav Chopra had lost both his parents recently but he became a father as well during this time. The actor is thankful to God for this gift but also misses his parents. Along with his video, Gaurav also penned down a long note where he spoke about embracing fatherhood and also remembered his father. He wrote, “Both of us are two weeks old today … Our #princeChopra and me , the infant #daddy ..both learning .. this is the #lori I sing to him ..he’s kind enough to ignore the lack of rhythm and tune .. and falls asleep each time … sometimes both the infants : him and me fall asleep ..he loves to wriggle and snuggle into my neck ..” Also Read – Gaurav Chopra’s adorable lullaby for his little prince will leave you emotional

“Had mentioned this song in a previous post .. had improvised this for a scene in #uttaran , its originally from #kabhikabhie ..Hope you’re kind enough to ignore the besuri singing as well..??? Tomorrow it shall be a month to my father passing away …While I take baby steps to become a daddy ,he guides and mentors me from within .. If only …Sending out love and wishes and asking for blessings ,like always …” Take a look at his post here: Also Read – Gaurav Chopra shares the FIRST picture of his baby boy, and it’s super cute!

Gaurav Chopra spoke about the feeling of becoming a father for the first time in an interview with Bombay Times. He said, “I am so happy that we have got the baby home now. Hitisha, her parents, grandmother and I take turns to look after him. Hitisha’s friends, and my brother and bhabhi decorated the entire house when we brought him home from the hospital. It was an emotional moment and I missed my mother the most. She would have been ecstatic if she were here to see her grandson.” Also Read – Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Nia Sharma, Bigg Boss 14 — here are the TV newsmakers of the week

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.

Continue Reading

Entertainment India

Mandar Chandwadkar aka Mr. Bhide’s social media account gets hacked

Published

on

By

SAB TV’s popular and longest show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is riding the success high as it recently completed 3000 episodes. The show is a nation wide success and there’s no one who doesn’t know the characters of the show. But recently one of the popular characters of the show Mr. Atmaram Bhide played by Mandar Chandwadkar’s social media account was hacked. He took Palak Sindhwani aka Sonu’s social media account to make the announcement to his fans and followers.

Palak who play Mr. Bhide’s daughter Sonu posted the video informing everyone about Mandar’s account getting hacked. She also wrote, “*URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT**Hello, everyone, This is to inform you that I’m not operating my Instagram id since last 4 days , I.e., @realmandarchandwadkar so if anybody is receiving messages from my id, consider that it’s been hacked, please spread the word! I’ll inform you once I’ll get access to my Instagram id, till then take care, I’ll update you all soon.

Continue Reading

Entertainment India

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 29th September 2020 Written Episode Update

Published

on

By


Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 29th September 2020 Written Episode Update, Written Update on tellyshowupdates.com

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 29th September 2020 Episode starts with Riddhima checking the teddy. Vansh comes and says did you see Ishani, she isn’t in her room. Ishani thinks I may get caught. Vansh sees the teddy and says Ishani, come out. Aryan worries. Ishani comes out. Everyone comes out. Vansh scolds Aryan. Aryan asks why do you always accuse me, I gifted her the teddy, I didn’t know she will do this, maybe Riddhima has helped Ishani escape. Vansh says because I know Riddhima can never do this, I reached your room and got your blank cheque, why did Ishani give this to you. Dadi slaps Aryan.

She says you were making Ishani run away, why are you taking revenge, I would have ousted you from the house. Vansh asks her to calm down. He says you would have ruined our family respect, its good Riddhima saw you and stopped, go and get ready, its time for the rounds. Ishani sits in the mandap.

Vansh asks Riddhima to have juice, she didn’t have anything since morning. She asks did you know. He nods. She thanks him. He says let me thank you, you saved my life and today my respect, I would have lost Ishani today, its my mistake, I failed to keep an eye on her, thank you so much, why do you look so worried, is everything fine, I don’t believe in keeping favors. She recalls everything and says I wanted to tell you something, about my past, when I was out of the house…. before marriage… Vansh stops her. Ye pyaar hai…plays….

Vansh says it was your past, we are married now, we are together and it matters to me, you also learn to live in present, you will be happy. Pandit says its time for kanyadaan. Dadi says Ishani’s dad isn’t alive, Vansh and Riddhima will do the kanyadaan. Ishani thinks I will ignite fire in your life. Pandit says Riddhima didn’t wear any suhaag sign. Riddhima says sorry, I forgot to wear it. Vansh says its fine. He takes the sindoor and fills in her maang. Kabir and Anupriya look on. Kabir says so much happened and its not affecting her, how. Vansh makes Riddhima wear the mangalsutra.

Pandit does tilak to him and gives the gathbandhan cloth. Vansh and Riddhima tie the gathbandhan cloth for Ishani and Angre. Riddhima recalls his words. She recalls their marriage. Ishani and Angre take the wedding rounds. They perform the rituals. Vansh sees Riddhima. Anupriya says I think Riddhima forgot the past and moved on, she has fallen for Vansh, what will we do now. Kabir says my pawn has gone blind in love, she has to come back to me at any cost. He vents anger on himself. Riddhima asks Dadi not to worry. They see Vansh shouting on the call. Vansh says you should send the file to Khurana by tomorrow. He goes. Riddhima says he looks worried. Dadi says he stays angry when he is hungry, it was Ishani’s marriage, he didn’t find time to have anything, did you have anything, you both are same, like kids, caterers would have gone, wait, I will make something. Riddhima says I will cook something for us, don’t worry. Kabir says time has come…. He gets angry.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 30th September 2020 Written Episode Update Precap :�

Read Online Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 29th September 2020 Written Episode . Today Latest New Full Episode Serial By Colors Tv Indian Drama Serial Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Complete Show Full Written Update, Written Update of Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 29th September 2020.

Telecast Date:29th September 2020
Distributed By :Colors Tv And Voot

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 NewsLagoon | All Content Rights Reserved.