Connect with us

Entertainment

Barcelona in shock Luis Suarez U-turn after he pulls plug on Juventus transfer

Published

on

The Uruguayan will even be involved in Wednesday’s friendly against Girona (Picture: Getty Images)

Barcelona have performed a dramatic U-turn over Luis Suarez’s future after the striker pulled the plug on his prospective transfer to Italian champions Juventus, according to reports.

The 33-year-old was deemed surplus to requirements by both Barca’s hierarchy and new manager Ronald Koeman, with the Catalan club keen to get his enormous salary off the wage bill as they look to raise funds and bring in fresh blood.

Suarez had held talks with Juventus, while Atletico Madrid and Ajax were also interested, but any possibility of a transfer now appears to be over.

Luis Suarez FC Barcelona Players Arrive For Training

Suarez looked certain to leave but will now see out the final year of his contract (Picture: Getty)

According to Catalan radio station RAC1, Suarez’s move to Turin hinged on him getting an Italian passport via his wife, which would have meant he would not take up a non-EU spot in Juve’s squad.

Juve’s two non-EU spots are already taken up by Arthur and Weston McKennie, but Suarez could not get any guarantee that he would have secured his Italian passport before October 6.

That means Juve would have been unable to register him from either the Serie A season or the Champions League, and he has therefore rejected the proposed move to Italy.

Spanish newspaper Marca also report that Atletico and Ajax are unable to satisfy Suarez’s wage demands, with Barcelona now resigned to the fact that the Uruguayan will be staying at Camp Nou for the foreseeable future.

Having been left out of Barca’s last pre-season fixture entirely, he will return to the squad that takes on Girona on Wednesday in a remarkable turnaround.

Luis Suarez Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona  - La Liga

Suarez missed Barca’s last friendly but will be involved against Girona (Picture: Getty)

Koeman intends to give Suarez minutes and is willing to welcome him back into the fold if a transfer does not materialise, though he will onl play a backup role with Antoine Griezmann set to lead the line going forward.

For Juventus’ part, they are set to move on quickly in their pursuit of a new striker, with Tuttosport claiming they could lure Napoli’s Arkadiusz Milik to Turin after he rejected a proposal from Roma.

MORE: ‘Fake news!’ – Barcelona star Luis Suarez responds to Juventus transfer reports

MORE: Barcelona cannot afford Memphis Depay, claims Lyon president

Follow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

For more stories like this, check our sport page.

General Sport

Entertainment

The Mandalorian to have season 4! Giancarlo Esposito hints about Season 4!!!

Published

on

By

The first live-action series of Star Wars which is titled “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” has been set for four seasons. The series began in the year 2019. Giancarlo Esposito has said that the star wars series will have four seasons. Read out the blog post to know about this!!! gagner de l argent au casino

http://zakrit.com/fr-BE/star-dice_22-05-2020

The Mandalorian is set for the fourth season of the series:

The first live-action series of Star Wars which is titled “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” was released last year in the month of November. As soon as the first season of the series was over, the series was renewed for its second season. The second season was completed shooting before the pandemic took its toll which resulted in no delay of the series. Now, the series is supposed to have other seasons too https://about.me/dumakake.

Know what Giancarlo Esposito said about the fourth season of the series:

The Mandalorian - Star Wars Live Action Series Title and Synopsis Revealed - YouTube online dobbelsteen

reactoonz In a recent interview, the star of the series, Giancarlo Esposito talked about the fourth season of ”The Mandalorian”. She said that the team has already started their work for season 4 of the hit Star Wars series. The actor said about the vastness of the universe of Star Wars. He said that we all are living in a universe that is very large and huge where there is much to explore and find. So the team and the fans need to lay the groundwork for the depth and breathe that will come to other seasons i.e. Season 3 and Season 4. These two seasons would be where the fans would really get answers.

The news of the fourth season of the hit series is really exciting for the fans. Hope we will get an official nod for the fourth season of the series soon 98 us to aus.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Big Brother live feed spoilers: One houseguest getting dragged for taking money in Veto Competition

Published

on

By

Cody Became BB22 HOH Again
Cody Calafiore has been the BB22 HOH twice now this season. Pic credit: CBS

The Big Brother live feeds presented some interesting spoilers about the Week 8 Veto Competition. We were able to learn that one of the houseguests opted to get the prize money instead of going for safety and it didn’t sit well with some of the other cast members.

By now, most fans of the show have seen the Sunday night episode that showed what took place during the Head of Household Competition. On Episode 23, we learned that Tyler Crispen and Daniele Donato had each played for the cash and won $5,000 during the challenge.

Dani has been really hard on Tyler for going after the money instead of the power, but the Big Brother live feeds never showed that Dani had also won. These were new spoilers for everyone, mostly due to how well she hid the truth. She hid that truth by railing against Tyler for going for the money – even though she did the exact same thing.

Fast-forward to the Veto Competition, where we have learned that the six participants were allowed to go for money again. We don’t know exactly how the formatting of the OTEV challenge, worked, but one of the houseguests emerged $10,000 richer.

Who took the money instead of the Power of Veto?

David Alexander won $10,000 in the Veto Competition and he did it in front of everyone else. He had already been told that he was safe this week, so maybe David saw no reason to try to win the POV. He appears to have taken the safe route and earned himself a nice payday in the process.

Underneath all the scheming going on in the BB22 house, David knows that he is on shaky ground. He definitely knows that his days in the house could be numbered, so it’s really hard to fault him for trying to get some cash prizes along the way. And knowing that he keeps getting nominated, it’s harder to understand why some of the other BB22 cast members are so mad at him.

Who is mad at David for taking the money?

Enzo Palumbo was the first person to share on the Big Brother live feeds that he was mad at David about going for the money. Enzo said that he was planning to go for the money once David and Kevin had been eliminated, but that David beat him to the punch.

Dani was then complaining to Memphis Garrett and Christmas Abbott about David going for money over the POV. This was after she had already won $5,000 of her own during the HOH Competition, but nobody else in the house knows it yet.

Memphis was also seen complaining about David getting the money while he was on the block, which only agitated him more since Memphis has wanted David out of the house for weeks.

What all of this drama does is present CBS and the show producers with some good material for a segment during the upcoming Wednesday night episode. But we already have some fresh Big Brother live feeds spoilers about what will happen next.

David is still safe, despite getting a nice $10,000 bump in the pay he will receive from taking part in Big Brother All-Stars 2. Too many people want to vote out Kevin at the next Eviction Ceremony, so David is safe for at least an hour.

Why just an hour? Because the big Triple Eviction is taking place on Thursday night. After Kevin gets evicted, some of the houseguests can now use David getting that $10,000 as another excuse to nominate him. That is… unless he finds a way to get the power.

In case anyone is not aware yet, a big scheduling change is taking place at CBS. We have created a breakdown of when episodes will air for the rest of the summer 2020 season and we want to remind viewers that the Sunday night episodes are done for the year.

Big Brother airs Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

One Piece Chapter 991 Spoilers, Summary: The Samurais injures Kaido, Cuts his Mouth in Half

Published

on

By

The raw scans and spoilers of the Chapter 991 of famous manga series One Piece is now disclosed in the Japan which gives us a lot of details regarding the storyline of the Chapter 991

One Piece Chapter 991: What The Release Date? 

Though the raw scans of chapter 991 is already disclosed in Japan but however it couldn’t be easy for us to predict more but those scans which led us to wait for the English translations which are coming on 27 September 2020 on Sunday

One Piece Chapter 991: Where To Read Them?

The manga series and it’s all updated and new chapters is available for free access on VIZ media, Mangaplus official website and Shueisha’s Shonen Jump

One Piece Chapter 991: Summary And Spoiler Updates

Here we would see in Chapter 991 that Pound will hug Lola Chiffon after 26 years and also this will the first hug for them, while Drake and Koby had a conversation together where Koby tells drake about lobby having power to attract others.

Zoro stops Drake, and told him that he doesn’t have any trust on him. Jinbe then make Drake aware about the honor rules which are applicable in pirate world too,and so he should not believe anyone who change his sides easily.

Luffy: “Oh, it’s OK. We can fight together.”

Zoro & Jinbei: “Shut up you idiot captain!!”

In the other part we saw that, page one got himself a transformation and then fights with the samurai but was attacked by Midori Boshi of Usopp

Ulti then tries to find out about the one who had shot her brother and then she saw Nami

Nami: “I’m Nami and I love to get rid of lizards like you!!”

But the words were not of Nami it was Usopp who is saying all this while being in the back of Nami, Nami and Usopp then leaves the place soon while running away and compelling thePage One as well as Ulti to follow their footsteps.

Apoo fights with Luffy and attacks on him (as he was not using the Gear 4) but he covers his ears on the right time to prevent himself from the attack. Apoo tries to assist Haccha for becoming a sober, He is actually the incharge of keeping Numbers in control and said everyone that Numbers because of being drunk got easily defeated

Haccha address Franky and thought that himself as a toy. Jinbei told Franky to induce Haccha to assist the samurai.

Apoo wanted to summon the other Numbers but got Intrupted by Drake as well as Zoro who attacks on him. Meanwhile Queen makes her appearance by shooting everyone all the men of Kaidou got defeated along with the Number Nanki , Jack was thrown out on ground

Kaidou needs to come as Jack’s life is in jeopardy

Jack: “Sorry

Kaido: “Jack, you’re not weak. Those two are just simply too strong.”

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong were then addressed to form a doublespread page.

Kinemon gives her regards to Minks for making the path open for Kaidou

Kaidou: “How many times do you think you can escape from this attack?”

Kinemon: “We never think about escaping.”

Kinemon then makes the use of his style named as “Kitsunebiryuu” and then cuts the Bolo Breath of Kaidou in half while injuring his mouth.

 

Also read: Star citizen has risen over $300 million from it’s over two-and-a-half million strong player-base.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 NewsLagoon | All Content Rights Reserved.