Two out of seven charges have been dropped against Ronnie Ortiz-Magro in his domestic violence case.
RadarOnline.com readers know the Jersey Shore star, 34, is facing seven misdemeanor charges following an alleged domestic violence incident with on-again-off-again girlfriend Jen Harley in Los Angeles.
On October 4, cops responded to a call about “a battery in progress,” where Ortiz-Magro allegedly physically attacked his ex girlfriend, 32, and locked himself in the house with 1-year-old daughter Ariana Sky, while carrying a knife.
Following the incident, Ortiz-Magro was arrested and banned from coming within 100 yards of his ex.
The day of the attack, police arrived at the former couple’s AirBnB, busted through the door and tased Ortiz-Magro before placing him in handcuffs.
A restraining order was placed and lifted a week later and the MTV star was charged with corporal injury to a spouse or intimate partner, brandishing a firearm or deadly weapon, willful child endangerment, false imprisonment and two counts of resisting arrest and criminal threats.
Now, prosecutors have agreed to drop the weapons and criminal threats charges.
“The facts and circumstances relating to the arrest and charging of Ronnie were exaggerated and actually incorrect,” Ronnie’s attorney, Scott Leemon told a site. “The City’s Attorney agreed with us and dismissed 2 of the pending charges against Ronnie. They agreed that these allegations were baseless and made up. We are hoping further investigation will yield similar results.”
In December 2019, Harley posted a quote that indicated her life is free from drama since her breakup. “A break from someone will either make you realize how much you truly miss/love them or how much peace you have without them.” The quote read.
“Nothing but Peace baby,” she wrote as a caption.
But in a shocking turn of events, Ortiz-Magro filed a restraining order against Harley this January. In the complaint, the reality star insisted he was “viciously” assaulted by Harley “while he was sleeping.
Still, amid the domestic violence case, he was asked not to contact Harley.
His plan to negotiate a plea has since been halted. Radar previously reported, Ortiz-Magro’s attorney said Harley recently made “monetary demands” to settle a potential civil case that she planned to file against his client. This new development, he said, “has further complicated plea negotiations in this case.”
Originally posted 2020-04-01 05:23:33.
Carnage Is Making Moves With a 7-Figure Record Deal, Documentary and Sold-Out Music Festival
Diamanté Anthony Blackmon is the American Dream. Diamanté grew up in Guatemala and came to America at 10 years old speaking very little English in a lower-income neighborhood. Against all odds, Diamanté grew into Carnage, one of the most dominant music superstar artists in the world.
From pioneering the Trap genre, massive collabs and festival appearances in the dance world, to records with Lil Pump, Migos and Mac Miller, few artists are able to move between genres as seamlessly as Carnage.
After the recent announcement of his forthcoming “Reincarnation Tour,” international DJ and producer Carnage returns from his 2018 hiatus with his biggest single yet: “Letting People Go.”
It’s easy to feel the impact on every track the Las Vegas-based artist puts out. With a versatile mindset and deft approach, he siphons dance, hip hop, pop and trap into an intoxicating brew unlike anything out there. It’s dirty, defiant and diverse.
Carnage, also known as El Diablo or Papi Gordo, broke onto the scene in 2012 when he uploaded his first song onto YouTube, “Teke Teke.” In that same year, Carnage produced a song for American rapper G-Eazy called “Loaded” and later collaborated with the dubstep legend Borgore.
This newfound success led Carnage to release his debut single “Incredible” with over 25 million views on YouTube. Shortly following this was the release of “Michael Jordan” and Carnage’s infamous remix for Hardwell of “Spaceman.” He then signed with Ultra Records in 2015 and released a single with ILoveMakonnen called “I Like Tuh” which went on to earn a Gold Award.
Later in October 2015, Carnage released his debut album Papi Gordo, which immediately became the No. 1 Dance Album in the United States, with countless huge records and massive features with everyone from Rick Ross and Migos to KSHMR.
There’s nothing quite like seeing Carnage live. He’s rocked stages at Electric Daisy Carnival, Coachella, Tomorrowland, TomorrowWorld, Life in Color and many more. Carnage stole the show at Ultra Miami 2016 where he performed on the Mainstage and shocked the crowd time and time again as he brought out Hip Hop heavyweights, DJ Khaled, Rae Sremmurd, Wiz Khalifa and Rick Ross. “I’m a big black guy who loves to rage,” he chuckles. “I’m not what you expect. I feed off the crowd and go for it.” That’s why Carnage’s impact will be felt for a long time to come.
Read the full, exclusive interview with Carnage, below:
When did you sign the 7-figure record deal with Ultra Records and what does it mean to you?
“I have been working on my new album Papi Gordo II for well over a year now, it’s my proudest body of work to date and I can’t wait to get it out. In 2015 we released my album Papi Gordo I — it’s the album that features the Migos, Mac Miller, Rick Ross, Lil Pump and more, and Ultra really crushed it on that one. It’s been five years since then, and it’s dope to see everything come full circle now in 2020. It is amazing to ink a deal like this during the COVID times and we are ready to get to work and give the people what they want — PAPI GORDO II COMING SUMMER 2020!”
Who are your favorite artists that you have collaborated with?
“Everyone has a different experience in the lab … it’s a vibe, you know? When you can share that energy with someone, especially an artist, the music you make is just different. Mac (Miller) was someone who came to the booth with a new mindset every single time. He was a lyricist and incredible artist so he definitely comes top of mind.”
Tell us about your documentary? What do you hope people will take away from it? Any famous friends in it?
“This documentary is so special to me, it’s something I have been working on for a half-decade, at least. From 2015 to 2017, I traveled with two videographers and together, they essentially captured my day-to-day life. The footage was raw because we had no filters. There were no barriers holding us back or making things awkward … we were best friends, you know? The documentary encompasses a personal side of me balanced with the artistic side of me, and showcases it in a way like never before.
This whole project was something I wanted to do for my fans. For the people who have been with me on this journey. I definitely show love to a variety of artists throughout the film from DJ Khaled, to Avicii to the Swedish House Mafia. I actually tease a full 90 seconds of my unreleased collaboration with Avicii, which took a lot of people by surprise. It will forever stay unreleased, but definitely a moment I will always cherish.”
What do you hope people will take away from the documentary?
“I want people to walk away after watching the documentary with a better perspective of who I am and what my life is like. Not everyone knows I am a first-generation American. My grandma came to the U.S. on a raft illegally crossing the Rio Grande to create a path for me in the states. I am super proud of my journey and hope it inspires Latinos and all first-generation immigrants to show them anything is possible. I’m just a kid from Nicaragua. All of this is crazy, man. This film breaks down life on the road and life as an artist managing the struggles of fame and success. In the eyes of many fame equals success, but that’s not how my story goes. Ultimately, it’s all for the fans and it’s amazing to see how much the documentary is resonating with them.”
How did you come up with the drive-in festival concept? How quickly did it sell out?
“As soon as I heard drive-in movies may be able to open for business during the COVID era, I knew I needed to produce the first-ever drive-in music festival to bring people together. I also imagined a lot of other artists would try to use their platform to get it done, and there was no question promoters like Live Nation and AEG were going to as well. So there was no time to waste so I got on the call with my managers, we brainstormed for hours about who would play, when would it be, where it could be, etc. and at the end of the day, we all came together to make something special happen.
The Orlando show sold out within 24 hours — that was awesome. At the time, it was the first drive-in festival within North America, too. Moments after the sell-out my managers call me and say, “Do you want to beat your own record of throwing North America’s first festival during COVID by producing another one, one week before in Arizona?” We had promoters in Arizona, Texas, Missouri, Minnesota and everywhere else calling trying to produce a Road Rave in their state. We ended up going with Arizona … which I am glad we did because our first Arizona show sold out within a day, so we went on sale with a second night of the festival, too.
This whole concept came to life because my team and I had a vision, and we knew nothing was going to stop us. It was a grind and we needed a lot of people on our side, I couldn’t be more thankful for those who are — especially Disco Donnie and Thomas at Relentless Beats. This is not a long term solution, it’s just an alternative to get us through COVID and hopefully bring some joy to people’s lives.”
What do you think it will be like to perform again in these new circumstances?
“The same but different — I’m still going to throw down an epic set but it will be interesting to read the crowd and see firsthand how people react to partying in their cars. It’s a new setting for everyone so both fans and artists need to come to the Road Rave with an open mind. It won’t be the same thing as a regular live show but it’s a new cool experience to help keep the culture alive. I feel like I am playing my first festival again in a way.”
Do you think drive-in festivals will continue post-pandemic and what do you hope people will take away from Road Rave?
“I’m not sure that this is something that will last past the COVID-19 era. We did this because we want to keep the culture of dance music thriving and give people an outlet to enjoy live music again. For me, I just want to give the world an outlet to have fun and forget about all this nonsense that’s been going on in 2020. It’s been a tough year for the world and these shows are an outlet for happiness and fun.”
Tell us about the charity you’re working with and why it was so important to you to give back to those affected in Nicaragua.
“As I said I am from Nicaragua and ANF is doing some amazing work down there to help the local citizens of the country. Everyone has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic but for me, all I can see is a country that needs help and I want to be the guy that helps them. I’ve already built a school in Nicaragua but I am not done. I am passionate about giving back and making a difference and ANF shares that same vision.”
What’s next for you? Anything else we should know?
“Right now, I’m focused on producing Papi Gordo II and the new record deal. We have a bunch of awesome announcements to get us through like quarantine — some singles being dropped, season 2 of Grubbin w/ Carnage, more Road Raves, etc.
If fans want to watch the Road Raves in Arizona and Florida, I’ve partnered with OnlyFans to live stream the festivals on their app. It’s 100 percent free, all you need to do is create an account and follow me!”
‘Married at First Sight’ Spoilers: Same-Sex Tash Herz and Amanda Micallef Split or Together?
Married at First Sight‘s first same-sex couple Tash Herz and Amanda Micallef have everyone talking. They weren’t the focus of the first episode of the show, so everyone wants to know if they are split or still together. Did they find love or did things go terribly wrong?
Married at First Sight: Tash Herz Reveals She’s a Lesbian
The first time castmates learned on MAFS Australia that airs on Lifetime Wednesday nights at 9 pm eastern that Tash Herz was a lesbian, they looked a little confused. She was also a little confused and asked if her wife was in the crowd. The other girls said that none of them was her wife, so it was a waiting game now.
Everyone on Married at First Sight was really nice and inclusive and didn’t seem to care about the same-sex relationship news bomb. But what happened after the show? Are Tash and Amanda still together?
Amanda Micallef Did Not Have a Good Experience on the Show
Amanda from Married at First Sight Australia did not have a good time on the show. She shared that things didn’t go well but she was still glad for the experience. It seems that Amanda Micallef was struggling with self-worth issues and other problems on the show.
Not only did she not enjoy being on the show, but she and Tash Herz are no longer together. It appears that Amanda is actually with a man. Some comments on her post about finding the right person ask her if she was still a lesbian. She replied to the post but she didn’t answer the question.
Married at First Sight’s First Same-Sex Couple – Are They Still Together?
No matter who you were rooting for on Married at First Sight — spoiler! — it’s over for these two. In fact, it looks like Tash has moved on and is very in love with her girlfriend. She shares very openly about her love life and even her sex life. It seems like they have a long-distance relationship. But that doesn’t stop them from sharing steamy photos online.
Fans of Married at First Sight might not be happy about the couple splitting up. But it looks like both of them are very happy with their current relationships. Amanda and Tash Herz are both using their newfound fame to make some cash, so it looks like a win-win situation.
Do you need more from Married at First Sight? Soap Dirt has all the info you need, so come back soon.
Did This Norwegian Multimillionaire Invent a Cryptocurrency Ransom to Cover Up the Murder of His Wife?
Tom Hagen’s wife Anne-Elisabeth disappeared in Norway in October 2018. Hagen cofounded the electric company Elkraft in 1992, and the case drew attention for his wealth—his net worth is reportedly about $200 million—as well as its mysterious circumstances. As the original story went, Anne-Elisabeth was kidnapped on October 31 that year; a ransom note demanding 9 million euros in the cryptocurrency Monero was left at the scene.
But on Tuesday, Norwegian police arrested Hagen. Investigators said they believe that the original version of events was false, a concoction to mislead police about Anne-Elisabeth’s murder.
“As the case initially appeared, our main theory was that Anne-Elisabeth Hagen had been abducted by someone with a financial motive. And in June 2019, we came to believe that she had most likely been killed,” Øst Police District said in a statement
“We now believe there was no abduction and there was never any genuine negotiations. In other words there was a clear and well-planned attempt at misleading the police,” it continued.
Hagen married Anne-Elisabeth in 1979, when he was 19. She had been a board member of his holding company (he is also a real estate investor), and the couple lived in Fjellhamar, a village about 12 miles outside of Oslo, CNN reported. Hagen has been described as media-shy in reports.
Hagen’s lawyer Svein Holden has denied the allegation and said Hagen had nothing to do with the disappearance or murder. “It is important to emphasize that although we have charged Tom Hagen, the case is still being investigated and there are several unanswered questions,” police said. They asked a court to keep Hagen in custody for four weeks, with no visits or outside communication allowed.
More Great Stories From Vanity Fair
— Cover Story: Princess Anne Opens Up About Her Lifetime as a Royal
— How Donald Trump Almost Killed My Husband
— Silence in the Streets: Dispatches From New York City Under Lockdown
— Jimmy Rackover Murder Saga: The True Story of Joey Comunale’s Death
— Keith McNally Survived Coronavirus and Has No Idea What New York Nightlife Will Look Like After This
— What to Expect When Meghan Markle’s Tabloid Trial Begins
— From the Archive: The Green Revolution As Forged by Fashion, Venture Capitalists, Rockers, and Hoteliers
Looking for more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss a story.
Originally posted 2020-04-29 16:35:17.
- Entertainment5 days ago
7StarHD 2020 : Download Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil Dubbed Movies
- Entertainment4 days ago
Tamilrockers, Filmyzilla, Filmywap & Movierulz Leak “State Of Siege: 26/11” Download Free
- Entertainment India2 days ago
Hundred Full Web Series Leaked On Tamilrockers For Free Download In HD Quality
- Entertainment4 days ago
BTS members J-Hope, Suga & V scored Top-10 hits on the sales chart
- Entertainment3 days ago
Netflix Users Think Korean Series ‘My Secret, Terius’ Predicted The Coronavirus Two Years Ago
- Entertainment5 days ago
SkymoviesHD 2020: Skymovieshd.In Download Free Bollywood & Hollywood Movies
- Entertainment India4 days ago
Priyanka Chopra and Richard Madden to cast in Russo Brothers’ Amazon Series thriller Citadel » scrollsocial.in
- Entertainment India5 days ago
Happy Birthday, Arijit Singh: 9 soulful numbers of the singer that prove he is the master of the craft