Connect with us

Entertainment

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Hint at Child #4 in Shocking Keeping Up with the Kardashians Preview

Published

on


Keeping Up with the Kardashians is alive and well.


Yes, the show is coming to an end — but not for awhile.


A long while.


We’re talking not until the conclusion of Season 20, which is scheduled to air in the fall of 2021.


This means there’s plenty of time for the series to air new episodes and take viewers by surprise… which is very much plans to do later this month.


In a new extended trailer for season 19 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the family believes Kourtney may be pregnant — yup, PREGNANT — after Kim Kardashian says Scott Disick told her that they are hoping to have more children.


“Scott’s like, ‘We’re going for baby number four,'” Kim tells Kourtney in front of sister Khloe, mom Kris Jenner and Scott.

kourt with scott


“Is that serious?” Kim presses Kourtney, adding: “I want to know.”


At this point, Kris Jenner chimes in with the question itself, directed at her oldest child:


Are you pregnant?

Kourtney Pregnant?


Kourtney and Scott both are single these days.


And they do remain close and Kourtney has hinted in the past that she’d welcome a fourth child. She’s never been secret about maintaining hope that she gets pregnant again some day.


Kourtney doesn’t really respond to her mom’s pressing question in the trailer featured here, staring blankly back at Kim while Scott also remains silent.


The former couple, of course, are parents to Mason, 10, Penelope, 8, and Reign, 5 — and, to their credit, they’ve always remained dedicated and amicable parents, despite whatever was going on in their respective love lives.

Tristan Thompson on Season 19


Elsewhere in this extended preview, it’s made clear that Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson are not done with each other.


But are they getting back together?


Khloe expressed some doubts in the video.


“One of my fears is you’re acting like this until you get what you want and then if you do, you’re gonna turn into, like, the old Tristan again,” she tells the 29-year-old NBA player.

Khloe is Sick


Khloe, though, will have other concerns this season: She fears at one point that she has come down with the coronavirus.


Kim says her sister is “so sick” and Disick adds on air:


“Everybody in the world is talking about coronavirus.”


Cut to Khloe getting a swab test by a doctor.


(This, naturally, is when real life and social media mess with the program’s storylines; these episodes were filmed months ago and we’d have known way back then if Khloe had tested positive.)


Season 19 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premieres Thursday at 8/87 E!.


As previously announced, season 20 — the final season — will air in early 2021.


Check out this revealing and emotional sneak peek now!

Entertainment

Cynthia Nixon Approves of Sharon Stone as Samantha If Sex and the City 3 Ever Happens

Published

on

By

In case it has not yet been made abundantly clear, Kim Cattrall has no intention of ever reprising her role as Samantha in Sex and the City. She has said this many, many times, in multiple formats. It’s not happening. Sorry! Even if the long-dormant Sex and the City 3 movie is reignited at any point in the future, it will not include Cattrall reprising her role as Samaaantha Jooones, queen of lilting vocal inflections, publicity, and color-blocked power suits. 

Still, that hasn’t stopped fans from dream-casting a potential replacement for her should the long-delayed project ever come to fruition. Enter Sharon Stone, who made an appearance on Tuesday night’s episode of Watch What Happens Live alongside Cynthia Nixon and Sarah Paulson. (All three are currently starring in Ratched, Netflix’s muddled new origin story.) This lineup inspired a fan to tweet to the show, asking if Stone may be interested in taking over Cattrall’s role in a future iteration of Sex and the City. Stone, who hadn’t yet heard this fan’s proposition, replied diplomatically when asked about it by host Andy Cohen.

“I did not hear about that, but any time I could have an opportunity to work with Cynthia would be an honor to me,” Stone said. 

Nixon, who played Miranda in the original series and films, overtly approved the idea, saying the Casino and Basic Instinct star “would be, of course, totally amazing” in the role. “Kim was incredibly great,” she added. “I think Sharon would totally make it her own.”

However, Nixon added, Cattrall gave an interview in 2017 saying that if Samantha were recast, she would love to see a Black or Hispanic actor take on the role. “I’ve also heard many people say, including Kim Cattrall herself, that if we were to have a different fourth woman that maybe it would be a woman of color this time,” Nixon noted. 

“I think that’s right,” Stone jumped in, nodding approvingly. So, oh well, there goes that idea. 

Cattrall, meanwhile, is still holding strong on her vow of leaving Sex and the City in the past. In a recent interview with the Los Angeles Times about her upcoming Fox drama Filthy Rich, Cattrall stayed mum on her rift with Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker.

“Everything is on Google, so I encourage you to Google it, about anything that I’ve said,” Cattrall said. “I feel that that was then, and when I look at what’s going on around me, I just don’t have any regrets.”

More Great Stories From Vanity Fair

— Charlie Kaufman’s Confounding I’m Thinking of Ending Things, Explained
— Inside Robin Williams’s Quiet Struggle With Dementia
— This Documentary Will Make You Deactivate Your Social Media
— Jesmyn Ward Writes Through Grief Amid Protests and Pandemic
— What Is It About California and Cults?
— Catherine O’Hara on Moira Rose’s Best Schitt’s Creek Looks
— Review: Disney’s New Mulan Is a Dull Reflection of the Original
— From the Archive: The Women Who Built the Golden Age of Disney

Looking for more? Sign up for our daily Hollywood newsletter and never miss a story.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kristen Stewart Took Over Her Girlfriend’s Instagram to Deliver a Very Important Message

Published

on

By

Kristen Stewart has made it this long without succumbing to the lure of starting her own social media account, but she did borrow her girlfriend Dylan Meyer‘s Instagram to share a very important message with her fans.

The actress made her first foray onto the platform on behalf of National Voter Registration Day on Tuesday to encourage her fans to go to the polls in November. And while Stewart may be an Instagram novice, she’s clearly a selfie pro posting a shot in which she wears a “VOTE” t-shirt while giving a smoldering stare, sticking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth, and flashing a thumbs-up at the camera. 

“For anyone that might need to let out a little aggression today…it is national register to VOTE day,” Stewart wrote . “I never do this but for anyone who has not registered to vote please take this opportunity to feel HEARD. And not hopeless.” She continued, “I am voting because I WANT to believe in our country. Because I believe in climate change. I believe in systemic racism. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to assemble. I believe in gun control. I believe that women have a right to make choices about their own bodies. I believe people have the right to live and love and identify however they feel in their hearts without fear. I believe that people care about each other. So try and have a lovely Tuesday and vote for your fucking lives.”

Stewart wouldn’t have been able to deliver this message without the help of her girlfriend, who she’s been linked to since August 2019. In an interview with Howard Stern in November 2019, the actress revealed that while she and Meyer may have differing opinions about the utility of social media, they have pretty much everything else in common. “We’re both from L.A. and we really love L.A,” she explained. “We’re both kind of like, scumbags. We both felt like trolls as kids. We’re so similar but different.”

More Great Stories From Vanity Fair

— Jesmyn Ward Writes Through Grief Amid Protests and Pandemic
— Melania Trump’s Clothes Really Don’t Care, and Neither Should You
— How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Paid Off the Frogmore Cottage Renovations
— Poetry: COVID-19 and Racism Collide in Mississippi
— 11 of Fall’s Best Coffee-Table Books
— Is This the End of In-Person Awards Shows?
— From the Archive: The Precarious Future of Stately Aristocratic Homes

Looking for more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss a story.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

RHOBH: The All in by Teddi scam by Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave

Published

on

By

Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave and her All in by Teddi diet scam is more like an abusive relationship via text with a stranger that yells at you about carbs.

Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave has always been transparent about her weight loss journey.  She says her program, All in by Teddi, an accountability diet program was a major source of help for her while losing weight.  The program’s retreat was filming for this season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the four-day event cost about $3,899.00 per person.

But now some former members of the programs are speaking out anonymously about the bullying, extreme dieting, and extreme expense of the program.  Emily Gellis Lande on Instagram has been documenting stories from those who did the program at one point.  Of course, due to the NDA, these cannot be verified.  But the sheer amount of people reporting the same atrocious behavior across the board with Teddi and her coaches simply cannot be ignored.

The members sign an NDA when signing up for All in by Teddi, which is incredibly suspicious.  Those who have spoken out have shared screenshots of their “mentors” or “coaches” calling them disgusting for eating a meal with carbs or for skipping cardio for the day.  So accountability = bullying, I guess.  What would be so secretive about a diet that you need to sign a nondisclosure agreement?

The program allegedly allows for about 600-1000 calories a day to be consumed, and photos of every meal must be sent in.  Proof of your 60-minute cardio sessions must be sent, too.  If you don’t comply, you get kicked out of the program without any sort of refund.  The pricing we’ve seen is somewhere around $700 to start and $150 a week after that.

Teddi has no real training to be telling people to starve herself, and she surely has some disordered eating habits along with her lack of training.  One person got dropped from the program for eating a burger without a bun on a first date, which Teddi deemed as abandoning the program for a guy.  They were dropped that day.

There seem to be no nutritionists or dietitians around, no doctors to ask for help, and no one with any real education on the subject helping the clients.  Just some extreme caloric restrictions and a system of “coaching” that seems easy to abuse.  It certainly seems like a dangerous way to create unhealthy eating habits, if you get nothing else from it.  I can bully myself into not eating more than 1000 calories a day, thank you very much!

Teddi addressed the rumors in an Instagram video where she actually addressed nothing.  She basically talked about how great she is and how great eating 500 calories a day is for your body.  Would a real dietitian please stand up?  Didn’t think so.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion part 3 airs Wednesday, September 16.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 NewsLagoon | All Content Rights Reserved.